Social Icons

Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Healthy Diet Eating Plan



 Everyone trying to lose weight (and failed) many times asked himself this question – why? The rules seam simple - eat healthy food and exercise – that’s it. In real life it gets complicated though – there is always some excuse, some reason, some temptation we cannot resist. There is more to it as we know that there are different body types, we all have different genetics and metabolism. On top of that (if that’s not enough) many of us have weak willpower and what we plan does not always work out well in practice. So where do we start? Well I am in process of fast weight loss of 20kg (5kg gone so far in 26 days) and trust me I don’t have the strongest willpower nor can I resist temptation (today hot & spicy wings + barbecue ribs were delicious). 

I will be honest with you – I failed many times, but what keeps me going is constant motivation. Whatever works for you – stick to it. Let me give some examples that I use – look in the mirror every time you want to eat something, grab your tummy and think about what you want – suffer for couple weeks and then feel and look good for years or grab something quick, eat it in 5 minutes and then feel bad about it. Distract yourself – play game, watch movie, go out to supermarket to buy some magazine – walking will burn calories.



No comments:

Post a Comment